The 2012-2014 business plan of the FAFSC ensures not only the continuity with the previous three business plans but also the active participation of consumers, operators and their respective organizations on the basis of the satisfaction surveys and SWOT analyzes conducted between 2009 and 2011. The business plan mainly emphasizes the improvement of services to exporters, with respect for the credibility of the certificates delivered by the FASFC and the continuation of the administrative simplification for food business operators.
The priorities of the FAFSC for these three years are:
- A safer food chain,
- An agency accepted by the operators and recognized by society
and consumers in particular,
- The administrative simplification,
- International trade: to provide better services to exporters and an internationally recognized agency,
- An ambitious IT plan,
- Reliable and efficient laboratories,
- A transparent agency,
- The expansion of self-checking in the food chain
- A modern human resources policy
Exhaustive document only available in French or Dutch.