| Fruits and vegetables
(Including ware potatoes)
| Product category for fresh parts of plants intended for consumption or processing and not for planting
Circular of 24/06/2011 (FR/NL) concerning the notification and certification of fresh fruits and vegetables imported or exported
|| Product category for round-wood, sawn-wood, wood chips or wood accessories, with or without bark
Wood packaging material (WPM)
To the attention of all Belgian exporters (including those who are not part of the "food chain") using wood packaging material.
Europe and most of third countries have made international recommendations included in the ISPM 15 legal. Therefore, all companies that export their products with WPM (ex: pallets) must use treated wood.
- Notice of WPM (FR/NL) - (12/06/2017)
- List of Belgian enterprises with an official ISPM 15 authorization (EN) (avril 2016)
- Communication (FR/NL)
- Specifications for the implementation of the ISPM 15 relating to wood packaging material intended for use in the international trade (French/Dutch) (FR/NL)
- Annex 1 : explanatory Document for ISPM 15:2009
- Annex 2 : explanatory Document for ISPM 15:2009 - FR/NL
- Annex 3 : checklist for the self-checking system and non-compliances: examples (FR/NL)
Treatments allowed to export wood logs